1: what are you running from?
2: what is it you seek?
3: what are you willing to risk?
1 2 3
1: who am I?
2: what do I want?
3: where am I going?
1: which card sings to your spirit, makes you smile inside (soul aspiration)
2: which card makes you uncomfortable, feels inharmonious, creeps you out (what blocks you from getting there)
3: which card intrigues you? no love/hate, just
hmm? (how to bridge the gap)
1: what is the situation in your life that has you seeking self care?
2: something for you to think about or take into account about yourself and your role.
3: the most loving thing you can do for yourself at this time
4: a positive message of reassurance about this issue for you
1. Your Life card. This is what signifies you throughout your life - this is the meaning and significance of your life.
2. Your Personality card. This is your personality - not how you or others see you, but your true personality.
3. Your Spirit card. This shows the shape of your spirit.
4. Your Grounding card. This shows what advice the Universe has for you.
2 1 3
1: Who you are.
2: The good part of you.
3: The bad part of you.
4: The downside to your good.
5: The upside to your bad.
1. What makes it easy to get along with me?
2. What makes it hard to get along with me?
3. What is a bad habit of mine?
4. How do I think different from x/my social circle?
5. How do we think alike?
6. What type of person aligns best with me? (A description of my soul group in 3 words?)
1: Physical self - I AM
2: Etheric body - I FEEL
3: Sentient soul - I ACT
4: Mind soul - I LOVE
5: Consciousness soul - I SPEAK
6: Spirit self - I SEE
7: Life Spirit - I KNOW
1 2 8
5 6 7
1: the past
2: the present, conscious self (ego)
3: the animalistic, pleasure-seeking self (id)
4: socially derived moral principles (superego)
5: the "masculine" parts of the psyche for a female querent, or the "feminine" parts for a male querent (animus/anima)
6: unrealized potential in the psyche, good or bad (shadow)
7: social affect (persona)
8: a goal to strive for in the future